- Your health
- Take care of yourself
- Women's health at any age
- Folic acid and multivitamins
- Reproductive life planning
- Men's health
- Health care providers
- Public health programs
- About us
May 18, 2012
National Women's Health Week ends tomorrow and things are winding to a close here at the March of Dimes NC Preconception Health Campaign. We finished our activities for the week with a Webinar yesterday entitled, "Women and health: Getting your message across to patients."
The Webinar was presented by our communications coordinator, Megan Fazekas, and it focused on the basics of social marketing and the history of the Campaign's social marketing projects. Megan explained in great detail all of our social marketing campaigns, such as folic acid, healthy weight and preconception health message bundling.
If you attended our Webinar, please do...
May 15, 2012
Regional coordinators, Rovonda Bradford, MA and Sarah Wright, MA, did a fantastic job outlining the purpose of reproductive life planning and how to use it in a clinical setting. We hope that all of the participants were able to improve their reproductive life planning counseling skills and service delivery.
The Webinar on Reproductive Life Planning is just one of many examples of the kind of training and outreach that our Campaign does. For more information...
May 7, 2012
National Women's Health week is May 13-19. The March of Dimes North Carolina Preconception Health Campaign is celebrating the week by offering two free lunchtime webinars. We invite you to join us!
May 15, 2012 – 12:00 – 1:15 p.m.
Reproductive Life Planning: Simple strategies to help your patients plan ahead
Presented by Rovonda Bradford, MA and Sarah Wright, MA
- Understand the role of preconception health counseling in women’s health services
- Increase knowledge about the key components of reproductive life planning
- Understand how reproductive life planning relates to opportunistic preconception health counseling
- Increase awareness about the importance of counseling all female patients of childbearing age about reproductive life planning
- Improve reproductive life planning counseling skills
- Learn strategies to improve...